Thankful


I have so many things to be thankful for.
The sunshine, my lovely wife, my healthy children, a job that pays well, food to eat, a family that loves me even when I'm dumb, friends and partners in my journey, Jesus Christ dying for ME, Laughter, joy, pleasure, hope, health, happiness, experiences around the world, people that encourage me, children, love, courage, shoes, clothing, warm showers, heat, a vehicle, and on and on.
As I sit near Phatlanta with my family, I am so thankful that I have parents that cared enough for me to show me the way, the truth, and the life. Spending time with them reminds me of how I can cope with the world around us on a day to day basis. Because I have hope in the world, and hope in other humans. I love them dearly, and I am thankful that God has blessed me with their love. We all really need to have thanksgiving each day we live and breath, not just one day a year when we have turkey. Thank you always God, for all good things come from you. I am thankful for the covenant that God made with me by sending His only son to die, so that He could bear my sin and the sin of the world in order to create a relationship with Him. Thank you.

PS-I am also thankful for my sisinlaws pecan pie.....and I did hit chick-fil-a, waffle house, and starbucks in the last 14 hours...:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know I am also thankful to God for the truth that lives in your heart. That HIS word renews your spirit and HiS spirt renews your life. On this wonderful Bday I pray you continue to look to HIM for all your hopes, dreams, and needs. Pickel Head

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal