Chick - Fil - A

Next week, we will be caravanning down to Phat (or is it Hot) lanta to my brother's house for Thanksgiving. It is going to be great fun for the girls, as their cousins are the same age, and we celebrate Christmas with the family together. There will be much screaming and consternation (see dictionary.com) as the excitement overwhelms most of us. But it will be great to be together. The girls get to ride down with mom, kt, tracy t wacy, and wonderboy on Tuesday. But having school on Wednesday, I get to ride down with my nugget cousin, mattsy t wattsy, and grma lizzy.

Oh yes, there are three non-negotiable stops that will happen young grasshoppers:

1: Starbucks. Probably multiple times if we are to make it driving through the night.

2: Waffle House. Most likely an early morning Thanksgiving Day feast that will put us into coma mode soon after arrival.

3: Chick -Fil - A. I am still amazed when I mention the fil-a (sarcastically announced file-uh), and people have never heard of it. I am not sure how much crack they sprinkle on it, but it is SO GOOD. I can't wait to get me a big ol' piece of their chicken. Maybe two. Or three.

So I will update you on the stops along the way.....

Comments

K said…
NOT IT (touching my nose) last to comment has to pay
T$ said…
I was toucning my nose when I posted, so I am definitely NOT IT.
Anonymous said…
Eat a fil-a for me. Watch out for the ashes in the hash browns at WH.
BB 99
Sonyia said…
OK - I don't get it. What's with the nose touching???
Morgan's Mom said…
Have a Fabulous Time! So much to be thankful for what a blessing!
Oh yeha not it(finger on nose) and shot gun I get the front seat.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal