Niceness.

I forgot to post about Olivia's 'off-broadway debut' with the storypirates, and I will have to post a full thought and pictures soon.
But I have committed to journalling daily and reading my bible daily this month, as I mentioned I had 'fallen off the wagon' recently. Whenever I do this, I have one of those 'duh' moments where I realize just how stupid I am, and how simple it is to allow things of this world to take over my life. I am certain that Satan loves that much when we allow that to happen. But as I looked at the beautiful moon last night, as I sat on the stoop with my neighbors lee and nora and mjc on a beautiful night, and as I saw the beauty of my superstar revealed to me the last two days anew (you as a redhead = HOT), as I enjoyed my bike rides in BKLYn, I am reminded anew of how God has planned for us to "have life, and have it to the full." And when we engage in the fullness He has prepared for us, our eyes, ears, and spirit are open to better understanding what He has in store for us. I had a conversation with someone this week that may have upset me in the past, and made me angry. But in spending time looking at Collassians 3 with my homies at communitasnyc this month, I put on the clothes of patience and compassion and gentleness, and loved the person like I never could have on my own. I am not sure what God will do with those things, but I know in my heart that He is honored that I put those on instead of spite and malice and greed and anger. Thank you pastor for always leading me to success. PS- two more weeks to summer vacation with the family = niceness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.