Best Birfday EVAR

It is true, my birfday was yesterday. A turkey born on turkey day. Every so often, I get to enjoy my birthday with my family when it lands on Thanksgiving, kind of a cool added bonus gift. I don't recall ever getting so many birthday wishes from friends before on my birthday, so thanks to each of you who made my day special. I also got to enjoy some of dkny's incredible pecan pie. I didn't eat sweets/treats for the last two months. That was a challenge for me, but I did it, and I mean that because I LOVE sweets. But yesterday, I had a piece of pecan pie for breakfast. And it was awesome. And week two of couch to 5k was easier today, and it was SO nice out, I got to run outside-that's a first. Also got to eat great food, enjoy a great margarita, play Wii golf, watch Christmas Vacation, and fall asleep on the floor. Thanks to all who made my birfday special. Much love.

Comments

Morgan's Mom said…
Happy Birthday T$!! I know you got the best gift of all, your peeps all hangin in the same place!
Peace to YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal