Stretching Hurts

Week two of potato to 5k is a lot harder than week one. It hurts to stretch yourself-physically, mentally, and spiritually. I have been challenged for the last year with all three areas, if not more. It is painful to realize just how much we all could grow in any one of these areas. It hurts. But after it hurts, the scabs fall off, the area heals, and it even may be stronger as a result of the stretching. This is certainly true in all three areas. I am enjoying the stretching and the hurt, and I enjoy watching the 'healing' that is taking place in all three areas of my life.

As Thanksgiving comes tomorrow, I am so thankful that God continues to push my thinking and stretch all three of these areas for me. I am thankful that Jesus lived and died so that I could have a connection and a covenant with the Creator of the universe. I am thankful that the Holy Spirit is here as a result, and guides me even when I don't want to listen. I am thankful for so many things, I could spend all weekend listing them. I will list some for myself tomorrow and all weekend, and I suggest you do the same. Thank the only thing that is good in this world, as 'all good things come from Him.'

Comments

Anonymous said…
You look good stretching :)

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal