Someone I care for.

There is a teacher at my school that I care for deeply. The sweetest person I have ever met in my life. EVER. She has had a lot on her plate the last couple of years, but she keeps on eating what God feeds her. She has given her problems to him. After a divorce unexpected after twenty some years of marriage, God is her new husband.(Her words). We have been sharing with each other the good times, the tough times, the ugly times in our walks recently. Each of us has shared something that totally encourages the other at just the right time. HMMMM. I wonder why. Because God cares for us. Not just her and I, but all of us. She is like a mother to me, and I will miss going to her room to get cheered up when I need it. I will miss her "Oh,,,,,,Timm,,,,,,," with a smile and a hug. She has decided that this is her last year to be a teacher, and her heart and her commitment to loving each kid and each staff member, no matter what is going to be hard to replace. I know that God is leading her to something better. I know he has a great and mighty plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day