I'm going to NYC

So Friday morning I thought for a few minutes 'what if the job opportunities I'm in the mix for don't result in a job?' Not for long, and I wasn't freaking out, I just was thinking what if it doesn't get to a job? So I get an email a couple hours later to come to NY for a job interview on the 13th. OK, now I'm freaking out. No one has asked me to come there yet. I'm supposed to be at a conference on the 13th....aaaaaaaahhhhhhh! So I call superstar and tell her-cool, call and see if that's the only day available. OK. I forgot my phone at home that morning, and superstar being the servant she is dropped it off in my Jeep. So I tell her I'm going to go get my phone to see if they called also. Nope, but another organization did to schedule a first round interview. ALRIGHT GOD-I GET IT. Thank you!!!! So long story short, I've got both of them scheduled on the 20th in NYC. Checked flights Friday-almost $300 round trip, but waited until Saturday-only $179 round trip. Call the Pastor-I won't even have time to tell you all the cool things that are happening with him while he is in NYC on the plunge at the same time-he books me a room at the Hezballah House (as sick pete likes to call it) for $60 a night. That's a lot better than $260 in case you're not good at math.
I can't wait to be there-I can't wait to be there-I can't wait to be there!
But as sick pete reminded me today-I'm still here, so I'm trying to focus on following Jesus today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day