Back for Easter

Well, unlike kallen, my flight flew out on time from LaGuardia, which was nice. I spent Saturday morning going uptown into the Bronx, and then walked in Central Park. Sat quietly for some time. Friday night I was certainly under attack from Satan. He tried to tell me I wasn't good enough, I couldn't afford this, I wouldn't get a job, blah, blah, blah. Of course, being the stupid human that I am, I listened for a while. But again, God speaks to those who listen. Thank you for that. Now I am back in Michigan, and it is true that it is warmer in NY.
Easter is the message of hope that I certainly need. Jesus came, he was God in flesh, he spoke the truth in love, he suffered and died so that my sins would be forgiven. Then he was raised from the dead breaking all that people knew about life, so that we might have life to the full. Cut to the scene of flowers blooming, grass turning green, rainbows keeping God's promises, pan to the beautiful blue sky over blue waters, pan from the beautiful island of refuge that God offers us. See me? I'm lying on that beach enjoying a icy cold beverage with Jesus....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day