Communitas Dinner


Today was the first day that I have been an official member of communitas and broke bread with another physically in the city. The New York Grill on Columbus. Kallen has many memories of living/working/playing in the city in his twenties. It was great to hear some of those memories tonight. We both shared some great news from our interviews today.

Mine was only proof that God is at work. I set up a face to face with people I interviewed on the phone with. The story is too long to explain, but suffice to say the lady I was meeting gave me names of people to speak with and drop her name at the interviews I have tomorrow. Oh, and she is going to recommend me for three more jobs that I didn't even know about. Yeah, I think God has this worked out.

Also looked at many apartments. Costly. Expensive. Again, let's see how God works this out. It was something special to walk into an apartment thinking about how it would look as the T$'s family home. Hugging superstar while we smile and laugh. God is good to those who are faithful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day