Flood Gates Now Open

And so the Communitas team grows, and continues to grow. As God works in each member of Communitas, I am amazed at what God can accomplish in and through a person when the person actually listens to God, develops the relationship with God, and obeys Him when he asks us to do something. Unbelieveable.
So the team plods along, and the Pastor is on fire this week. Very motivating. KKallen is in NY interviewing for multiple postions on Tuesday and Wednesday last week. He gets the one, and it looks like he may get the other as well. -Pan across scene of Flood Gates opening and the water pouring through- The sick Pete family rented their house. I have two interviews in NY on the 20th. We have a PO, we are officially a 503c. Here comes the sweet waters of God's blessing on us because we took the time to listen, we obeyed, and his blessings are pouring out onto us. Thank you God. We love you, and we are doing our best to obey. Guide us all.

Comments

Sonyia said…
GIVE GLORY TO GOD!!!

I just read this:

"Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done!" Ps. 40:5

"I am the Lord; that is My Name! I will not give My glory to another or My praise to idols...Let them give glory to the Lord and proclaim His praise...!" Is. 42:8,12

I haven't stopped thanking HIM all day! Just when I was about to POP this morning - HE said it was time : )

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day