Dinner with a non-perfect stranger

If you haven't read the book 'dinner with a perfect stranger', you need to. I was fortunate enough to have dinner two nights in a row with kallen man. Laughs, memories, sharing our fears, looking forward, etc. Great to spend time with him. Come to think of it, I may never have spent time just he and I. Look forward to being in communitas with the kallen family.
Interview with nlns today was really cool, should know three weeks from today if I'm asked back for 'finalist selection day'. All day affair. Also got put into the ring for three other positions I didn't even know about yesterday because of my meeting.
God is on the move, and I hope to have more dinners in NYC with non-perfect strangers as I attempt my best to follow....

Comments

Morgan's Mom said…
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
Sending prayer from MI

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day