Painful Existence

I am back in our fair state of Michigan. But my heart aches. I know what God created me to do, and a piece of that puzzle is NYC. It was hard to get a nibble of communitas while I was there, and then to leave that and return to this place. My heart longs for my friends and brothers and sisters there that are wrestling with life in the city. I loved being with them there. I am NOT claiming anything more than the longing to be there, and I am doing my best to focus on today, and what God has laid at my feet for now. I am going to be patient and prudent in the journey to be there, and hope that God will show me some ripe fruit along the path. I praise Him for the fruit I have already eaten.

PS-Here are the pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/timmkellynyc/NYC03#

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal