Number Nine


So my 'baby' turns nine this week. Thanks to the berman, we had a "Dance Dance Party" up in our garage last night with some of alli's buds. It was a LOT of fun to play HS musical songs, soldja boy, and low low low low low low low low. Not to mention the hokey pokey, the hamster dance, macarena, and the limbo....
Even 'DJ Daddy' got into it as you can see above. Nothing like a black light, sparkle lights, loud music, and a smoke machine to get a group of pre-adolescent children pumped up with. You can check out the rest of the session here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/timmkellynyc/DanceDanceRevolution#

On top of all that, I got to hang out for the evening with my boy berman, who was my friend from the first time we walked into a room together back in the summer of 1996. It doesn't matter where we go or what we do, when we are together, or we are apart, we are always friends. I have greatly appreciated his honesty, his sense of humor that kills me, and his ability to enjoy life since the day I met him.
Plus, the sick family got to go out for the evening with the witty's. I was so glad that they did that after they left the chillens at our casa bel grande. So if you have girls, or even boys for that matter. Nothing like getting your own personal 'DJ Daddy' to spin some LP's for your ninth. Can't even believe it is nine this year. She is so beautiful, so creative, so fun to be with. I love my daughter dearly. Speaking of her creativity, we were cleaning the park in the D yesterday morning, and she took little leaves that had fallen, and decorated the gazebo with them.....so cute.

Love to my little girl on the big bday blowout weekend bonanza......

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your articles Timm, and learn so much more about you and your journey with God, you help me so many times with my own journey and questions, so very sorry to hear about your friend who lost her life to cancer, God has a special place for those who fight cancer in their lifetime. Loved the b day pics too, see you shortly at the family party, love, Lizzy

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal