My Prize is Salvation

 
The greatest Christmas present I ever (or evar) received came 2000 years ago, before any of my predecessors were even born. Thank you God for being the Creator of the Universe, and humbling yourself to human form in order to come here to earth and provide us a route to Salvation. What a prize you have given us. Thanks to shoeless mike for helping me to realize the great joy I get to experience by living free during this Christmas season. Thanks to all who provided hope in many ways, shapes, and forms to people that I have come to love in the D. Thanks to my wife for loving me so and for my God giving me the gift of breath and the gift of free grace through his Son, which is the reason we even have Christmas. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. God bless us everyone. Thank you Jesus, for loving me still, and for loving me even when I don't deserve it. Thank you to all my incredible friends and family that have supported the kkft over the last year and a half on the crazy journey that God has led us to. Your love, prayers, and financial support have meant more to us than you could ever know. We look forward to 2009 with much anticipation and hope in Jesus Christ, who will guide us in all things good. Praise to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Amen and amen.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're welcome. Mush man you are!! TMP

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal