Kushmonkey it is.

Thank you for the lame voting produced in the poll to give 'a cool nickname' to the kushmonkey. Be careful what you ask for, or you just might get it. So hats off to the new kushmonkey. Kushmonkey. Go ahead, say it out loud while you are reading this: KUSHMONKEY. It's fun to say.

I have a new place for my quiet time-Mariner's Park. I'm not a mariner. Yo no soy marinero........soy capitan..........soy capitan..........bamba bamba. I was going to post a photo, but I'm still in the process of learning the photo options on my new phone.....or you would be able to see a photo from the park looking out at the mouth of the Detroit River, and it is really cool when two freighters pass and honk at each other at the entrance to the river.

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE my new position? OK. Just checking.

Comments

Sonyia said…
Yeah for Kushmonkey! Now, where's my poll??? SickMother

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day