Heartbreak onto Heartfelt

So I miss my homeys in R-town. Had breakfast with them this morning, and realized that they have been part of my heart for the last four plus years. I miss them, shout out to cdubs for calling me to breakfast. So I drove out of the parking lot, not the 1/4 mile to RMS, but the 39+ miles to my new school in the D. But as I felt the heartbreak of leaving those friends (but only for the day!!), I felt my heart filled with my new friends here. Benzr, the spaniard, martinique, the breminator, and morse code. I am certain to learn much from them this year, and I already have. I continue to look forward to more learning 'as we go along the way.' I already laugh so much each day.

So don't be sad if your heart is breaking because it will be filled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day