Happy Non-Smoking New Year

So-it's been four days of non-smokingness. No aggression, no angst about not smoking. Little to no instinct to smoke. Nice. Good. It is hard to go through the 'normal' parts of my day without a cigarette being part of it. Not hard, just weird I guess. I'm a non-smoker. "Sir, will that be smoking or NON." 'NON please.' I'm thankful for the Chantix. Really seems to work well for me, although the dreams have been intense.

Had lunch today with two principals of middle schools in a nearby district. They helped me by taking the draft survey for me for my dissertation. After that, we all went to lunch. Had the usual ms principal discussions. We talked about career plans, and I just kind of sat back and listened to them. Didn't say much of anything. Then the Frenchman asked me very directly-'so, are you looking for something somewhere else for next year?' PAUSE. "Well, actually I am.....NYC....church plant......" Great conversation opener for the three of us to allow God to be a part of it. Interesting. I wonder if God will do anything with that conversation.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.