My homeys

I have come to the great realization that I am going to miss my friends. A lot. No, I mean A LOT. I know I will only be a phone call away, and don't think for a minute that I'm not calling every one of you when I'm bored waiting for a train. But I am going to miss them. I know I am already making new friends, and I am certain that going through the ordeal is going to make our friendships deep. But I have built some pretty deep friendships here, and I will miss my friends.

I do look forward to the people I don't even know yet that will become my NYC friends, but have I mentioned that I will miss my friends?


Comments

Anonymous said…
You will be greatly missed also. You will be thought of with the hightest regard as you serve The King, yet their will be a void here at this homestead. More clearly their will be a missing void when birthdays roll around and the prospect of 4 hours of guy fun is not even an option. That is because you are just so hip with it; you are down with your big self; you know cool dude! Which is and has always been clear that I am more of a stick in the mud and you are a flying frisby.
Ms. Welc said…
I can't even explain to you how much I appreciate everything you have done for me....professionally, faithfully, and personally. I am grateful to have you in my life. You will be missed by many here....and I will be calling you while I am waiting for....ummm we don't have busses or subways...so I will go with ummm...not sure...but I will call...actually TEXT!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.