Boxers or Briefs?

No, I'm not going to get into this philosophical discussion with any of you, at all. It's just the name of a game. So the launch team came for taco night at casa de kelly last night. I suppose for me, that when God called me/us to do this, I don't recall any thoughts like-who'll be on the team? Will I like them? Will they like me? I'm not much for that kind of stuff anyway. But I can tell you this, there are some pretty dang cool people on our team. When we all do make it to NYC, it is going to be an incredible team of people that I know will advance the kingdom. It is going to be a lot of fun, I can tell you that, because these people are crazy. I mean think about it, these people are taking everything that they know and throwing it out the window. Not just the window that leads to your front yard on a day with no wind. Throwing it out the window in the fast lane on 696 during rush hour madness. How can someone that is willing to do that not be some kind of fun?

So I'm feeling better, but now some of my friends are ill. Sorry about that chief. I feel bad for them, but who knew?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

NASCAR is COMING. I Like Parties.