Life in the fast lane

Life continues to be fast, whether we like it or not. So why don't we slow it down? Too many things to get to, too many places to be at thus and such a time. The more I just sit down and watch life, the more time I realize I have to live. But it seems the older I get, the more time I need to spend alone. Maybe it's just because I thought as a young man that being with people and being the center of attention was what life is all about. WRONG. Thank you God for teaching me to slow down.

Comments

Sonyia said…
Well I'm not as old and wise as you are so I still have a lot to learn ... but ... don't you feel like life in NYC is REALLY going to be FAST? I like it FAST - probably too fast - but NYC's pace scares me.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day