Continuing the March

It's nice to have Sick Pete as a friend. He emails me to see how I'm doing, check in with me on many fronts, make a joke so that I laugh, and be real with me. Thanks Sick Pete.
Then mg emails me and makes me laugh, too. He's going to give me $100 a year from now because I don't smoke any more, and another $100 each year after that. Can you imagine if I live to be 100, that's a lot of cash.
It was back to the real world on Monday as school began again. It was really great to see the students smiles and energy. That's a lot more uplifting than reading research and deciding what statistical tests will best match my study. MMMMMMMMM Doctors.

So I had another phone interview scheduled for today. For some reason, the ladies call did not get through to my phone, so I called her and we rescheduled it for Monday. It just seemed odd how that all happened.
But again, thanks to Sick Pete for reminding me that 'perseverance builds character.'

My poor girls are both sick, not like sick pete, but really sick. Missed school today. Coughing. Puking. Hot. I hope that they will be well soon.

This weekend is boys weekend at mg's cabin. No power. No phones. No heat, except for the wood that is chopped. I'm not allowed to touch the ax after we took the kids up for Easter in '07. I'm looking forward to some manly activities. I'm pretty sure it will be fun.

Thank you God for patience, thank you for smiles, thank you for my dad coming to fix our furnace that was leaking. Just an air vent, but it's never good when you go downstairs and water is pouring out of the furnace. Thanks Dad. I love you.

Comments

K said…
I had water pouring out of my furnace too, but no Dad to come over and fix it... I had to wait 2 days for repairman.... you better love Dad.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day