Where to live.

Well, if you follow along at home kiddies, you know the history of the kkft trying to find a home here in the big apple. (By the way NO ONE calls it that) I am really trying to focus my energy on listening to God, because He clearly keeps telling me to do just that: LISTEN. I think I am. I think I am. But I'm not hearing anything. Why? Because I live in a society of self-gratifiers that want immediate gratification in all that we do. Everything. Now. No money down. No interest for the rest of your life. Easy terms. You deserve it. You've worked hard. But following Jesus is another thing altogether. Today in my quiet time I felt like God was telling me 'not yet', and I'm ok with that. I realize it is my brain that wants to check it off the list to move on to the next. Crunch time seems to be here in my mind, but I beat my body into submission so that I might earn the prize. See you on the other side of the tunnel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day