New Address?

Well, I am not counting the eggs just yet. But I have an appointment tomorrow (I think) to meet the potential new landlords. Funny thing is, it is on the same street of the apartment we didn't get a couple weeks ago, and it is one that we wanted to look at while the star and I were here home shopping. So at 12:00 noon, I may be meeting with them to see if they 'approve' us, or should I say 'approve of us'?
Life is completely different here. In so many ways, it is hard to explain it to someone that has not really spent a work week here, or something like that. Today, I was at a seminar that was about 10 miles from my hotel. (PS-Hilton=Good) It took me two train changes and a bus ride to get there in an hour and 20 minutes. Which was good time. So interesting to me to see new parts of this city unfold before my very eyes. It is also striking to me the similarity between the D and the GP, and the haves and the have nots here. Much more to come. See you on the other side of my landlord interview...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day