Limited Connectivity

Well, you may or may not know now. We lost the 3rd apartment. Apparently the developer sold the building before signing the leases. I was distraught the day I heard, but my superstar lifted me up with encouragement and got me past the stupidity of an apartment, and worry in such frivolous things.

We now reside in the basement of my parents, and I love them dearly for welcoming us with open arms....and I pray we can not bother them for a couple of months.

Superstar had her girls weekend, and won her 5k race! She rocks.

We do not have internet access at our new residence, and I realize now just how much I do online. It really appears to be important to me to have access. I hope I'm not overzealous.

Today, we stopped at Woodside to say goodbye to our home. Superstar shed a few tears, and I didn't. Peace from God I think in walking away from a dream I had as a young man in building my own house in the woods. Thank you, Jesus for taking that from me. We are officially (as far as I know) the first members of communitas to sell our home. A milestone for the team, and I praise Him for His work. I continue to pray for Natester who will create his own stories in that house and beyond.

Izzy's baptism yesterday-much prayer for her and her walk with Jesus. That the people she is surrounded by might pour into her heart and God will call her to Himself early and often.

See, I can't seem to dive deeper with limited connectivity....although my mind races with multiple profound blog posts each day as I live in Wales......much more to come. Grace and Peace to my peeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day