It all starts here-

Tomorrow is day one at the Academy. I am so excited to begin this new journey, and can't believe that I won't be at RMS this fall. I will be sad to not be with some of the people that have become my best friends over the last four years. I enjoyed working with each person, even in times of conflict and trouble. I learned a lot there, and I hope to apply it in a new way this fall.

I will certainly miss my lunch partners hammy, bb, cdubs, and sometimes the woodsy. I will miss the secretaries A LOT. The real peters was always so good to me, kept me on track, kept me in check, and made our office flow. I will miss her a ton. And tt came into our office and added not only another ocd person, but great laughs and balance to our world. As I pulled away today, I had fond memories of my time. Now it is starting time on a new journey. I pray that God will lead me in my new way this week, this month, this fall, this year. God is good, and everything is right in the world today. Honor and glory pour over me as I try to serve Him more, and myself less. Praise be to Him, and not to men.

D-town, here comes T$!! Look out y'all.

Comments

Morgan's Mom said…
wOOt! wOOt! raise the roof! Praise be to God who is movin and groovin in your world.
Best of luck in D-town!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day