Blessings abound

So really stop for a minute and process life with me if you would. I have a position right now where they are paying me well to learn from them. Did I mention that I love to learn? It has officially been a week today, and I am already locked in at my new school. This is going to be a place that makes a long lasting impression on my life, how I live, what I do, and where I am at. I never expected to be working in D-town at this point in time, and yet, if you process with me, this is the most incredible place that I could be. Period. Learning how to do things from the best. Everyone in said organization keeps saying 'oh, that is a great school', or 'she is the best' about the principal. I have not met a slacker as of yet. It is energizing to be in a new place, at a new time, with a new approach to life. Refreshing and invigerating. I just hope to 'help' in some way shape or form this year, not just sponge it up.

Our men's group did a fast on Monday, and I think it did some incredible things for people. I prayed solidly all day for the men in our group, and that God would speak to them. He did just that, and it is pretty cool to watch that all unfold.

Tonight, I am at the godson's to hang out for the night. T. wattsy and wifey had some serious things to consider this week, and I am blessed to see the unselfishness in their thoughts, their words, and their actions. I am blown away by their willingness to try to do what is right and love others before themselves. I am certain that God will lead them in the right direction, and demonstrate His love to them.

Once again, summer is over, and the pace of my schedule is picking up. I know I need to keep the balance in check so that I can take time to engage with the kkft that is so vital. I look forward to an awesome fall in all aspects of my world. Keep doing what is right, and wrongs won't happen for you.

Quote of the week: "It doesn't take long to undo progress." -T$, 2008

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your doing well on the balance thing, even with your other social commitments :)

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

My Communication Arsenal