Tough Week-but not spiritually

I had to tell four teachers yesterday they will be laid off for next year, including cdubs. Many tears in my office for me this week. Matter of fact, it was the first time as the principal I just sat in my office and cried by myself. I know that God has a plan and His plan is better, but this week sucked. Thankfully, superstar loved on me, sick pete prayed for me, and the week was busy to keep me moving. It is SO hard to layoff the most committed, hardest working, most caring concerned teachers in the building. It doesn't seem right to me when others come in and do the bare minimum, won't even go to a presentation with their students, etc. Just not right. But God is good to me, and helped me through this week I know. I am thinking I may have broken down mentally this week if it wasn't for God helping me. I have hope in Him who guides me and demonstrates His mercy to me each day I live and breath. Thank you Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day