Peaceful Integration of Fun

So it has been a struggle lately, but not so much the last couple of days. I had to lead the communitas meeting for Pastor, as he sits his butt in Florida enjoying sun, beach, and family. I'm not jealous or bitter. That was fun to do for them as they enjoy their time away, mostly preparing mentally for the next month or so, moving to NYC, etc. Also Yankee and la puertoriqueña are away in Pennsylvania. Their moving truck already full, and probably unpacked...

So I woke up this morning, and just sensed that 'something' was going to happen today. I even asked God if that was him talking to me, but I didn't hear anything. I thought I heard something was going to happen today. SO what happened? Nothing. Just having fun with who I am and where I am at. That's fun.

Comments

Superstar said…
Yay, my fun guy is back (and I don't mean fungi). And, just so I'm sure you have noticed, the Yankees are winning your readers' pole by a landslide.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day