Videoconference Interviewing

Another first in the life of T$ today--being interviewed in a video conference. I just sent my things in on a position that I thought was perhaps "out of reach" for me. But the recruiter called me and interviewed me on the phone for a while. Then we set up the video conference interview today. It only lasted about 20 minutes, maybe a bit more. He asked me specific questions, but nothing "Wow". At the end, we start chatting like old friends. He says that the pool had 1400 applicants. He now has it down to five. Not five hundred, FIVE. He then says he is going to move me forward to the board/CEO of a very large organization that is renowned nationally and worldwide for the work they are doing. Me-T$ is in the pool for the position. God is so gracious to me. Jesus came so that I might have life, and have it to the full. I can tell you when I walked out of my first video conference interview today, I was full of life that only He can provide.

I can't wait to see if this is the job He wants me in. I hope it is truly his plan for me to be in Harlem come fall.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your mom's in harlem
Morgan's Mom said…
praying for Harlem!! PEACE.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day