Flood Gates Revival

SO-

Briggsy sells his car and has an interview.
Kallens are in full moving mode, full time employment to begin after the temp job is up.
Mucker rents her house and has to move out.
People keep looking at our house.
Alli says to Char the other night-"I'm ready to go, it's going to be really cool to live there."
Anyone that I run into is positive about things working out.
Mattsy says he is going to buy my Jeep.
Mineaus say that they are interested in buying the van.
I have the deepest conversation with my dad that I have ever had in my life.

What else you need from me? I'll gladly give it all.

“For I am about to do a brand NEW THING. See, I have already begun. Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness for my people to come home, I will create rivers for them in the dessert” Isaiah 43:19 NLT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day