Walking Tall

So I have been walking to work in May, even though there have been a few days I did drive. It is hard to not take time and look around you when you are walking to and from work. The trees are prettier. The birds are great in the morning-singing to me, flying across to and fro. The green of this time of year is quite beautiful also to watch. Sometimes I walk quietly and pray. Sometimes I just ask God to speak to me and listen. Sometimes I listen to the ipod-which by the by is arguably the best invention by humans-EVAR!-and I had forgotten how much I like music. I mean when I was in college, I would go to the record store (because that is what it was called-"New Moon Records" and peruse the used CD's and trade some in and get new ones. Listen to music, then trade again to get something new. Sometimes if I really liked it, I would keep it. Of course, my home slice Rod used to work there so I got a great discount. ANYWHO-back to the story-
Walking to work has been great. I so look forward to the walk to work in nyc, I wonder often as I walk to work where I will be walking to and from. I can tell you I do know that I will see more people on my walk there than I do here. I look forward to that. I love walking. When I went to school in Ecuador, I would walk a different route each day. I can't wait to do that in nyc.
You should try walking somewhere too. Even if you live on a road that is dirt. :)

Comments

Morgan's Mom said…
I have tried walking on my road that is dirt. Ruthless neighbors refuse to drive under 50mph! Rock to the head doesn't feel so good!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day