Still Learning Patience

So I was told the drop dead notice date on the nlns job was the 7th. First I was telling people May 1st, but that was for another job, and it was really May 7th. Then nothing this week. So today I call and ask for clarification. Nice Joan from there tells me she was misinformed on the response date, so it will actually be May 22nd or before. I actually got a couple calls this week on other positions, so maybe God is working something out that he didn't work out yet. Either way you look at it, patience is something we could all use more of in our consumer drive thru self serve society. God didn't create us to live that way, but to look to him for wisdom and grace and patience. So I go back to the drawing board to see what God is sketching up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day