Esther's Children


So today I am supporting an organization that gets Brazilian girls off the streets and out of prostitution in Recife. You can get more information, or give to them online at: http://www.estherschildren.org/ I also get to golf which is a win-win for everyone. Looking forward to that.

So I got to spend some time speaking with Superstar this morning, which is not normal on a weekday. I love my wife with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind. How blessed am I to have her for a wife? See 1 John 3:1--

"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God."

I am overwhelmed with the love God lavished on me by hand picking the superstar for my wife. Being with her for the rest of my life, and enjoying the journey with Jesus is going to be incredible...

Comments

Superstar said…
Awww shucks. Yer not so bad yerself. Seriously. . .Thanks for the loving words. You are the MAN!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day