NYC

Here I sit at the wellington neat time square. I am here for an interview. I have been thinking lately, I hope this one works out because it appears that all the other irons in the fire have burned out. So I get in my room, check my email-two more positions/opportunities/people trying to connect with me...I'm just saying.

Plus I went for a walk. Got some awesome pizza. I'm right near Letterman's theater, and I've always been a huge fan. So I walk over to the theater, and no sooner did I think "I wonder if he ever just comes out the front doors, or if he has a secret entrance...."Before I can finish my thought, he walks out the front door. New York jacket, shorts, funny.

So in our men's group, we did a chapter on worship. I have never been much for corporal worship, or worship of any kind for that matter. The book had some suggestions on 'exploring' different types of worship. None of them hit me, but I always used to love to write poems. So that is going to be my new avenue to worship God. I am going to write poems. I wrote one on the plane back from DC, and now a few on the plane to NYC. Not sure if I will share all of them or not, but maybe some of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

NASCAR is COMING. I Like Parties.