Back to NYC

The nice lady, Joan C., called me yesterday afternoon to work out the date for the 'finalist selection day' interview. It looks like it will be the 16th of April. All day interview (8:00 am to 6:00 pm), and I will know in three weeks or less from that day if I will be asked to become part of their cohort. Very exciting to think that I may start June 21st in Boston for five weeks on this new journey, and some intense training. I do know that God said to me in my quiet time to 'be a leader' and to 'be a leader of schools'. That was clear, and that was the first time He told me first instead of me following my desires. It will be such a cool thing if this is what he has in store for the kkft future. I know that no matter what, I am going to hang on to Him as we swim across the ocean of life. Like the pastor's example in church last week-sometimes we let go of Him and try to swim on our own-and that's when we sink. But He still reaches His hand down to grab us and pull us up to the surface again, and He says "Hang On." So that's what I'm going to do.

Comments

Morgan's Mom said…
awesome news! you have alot of people praying for you and your family. KEEP BELIEVING!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

NASCAR is COMING. I Like Parties.