Family undivided

As I sat in our office at home last night, I heard my daughter weeping. She was crying about the move to NYC. She is sad to leave our home. Her school. Her friends. She is the type of kid that is emotional and caring about every single person she ever comes in contact with. And she cares deeply about others, thus, her relationships with others are valued by her greatly. So superstar, myself, and alli sat on the couch and talked through it. We talked about God and this call and what that means to our family. We talked about the new friends we will make. We talked about the visits back to Michigan in the future.
And so, that should make it all good, right? Not so much. But I do sense that God will drive our family closer together through this process. Much like I feel that Superstar and I are much closer now than we have ever been. It is my great hope that I can be the Godly man and lead our family and remain undivided as we continue this journey.
I read an interesting post here that the star sent to me. I know that our family will be greatly blessed by the diversity of nyc, and I can't wait to share in that with each member of the kkft.

Comments

K said…
Alli will be fine in NY. She will love school and the city and church. I'm glad she is going to miss us though... my heart breaks when I think I won't be able to see them anytime I want to. oh.. you and Superstar too

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

NASCAR is COMING. I Like Parties.