Doubts and Revelations


Why is it that we doubt God? He created the universe, is the creator of all that is GOOD, and yet we doubt his power and ability to work, his ability to lead us to what is best for us. I am thankful for the men in my life that are willing to help me become more Godly. Sick Pete, Donald, Hammy, Berman, Plastic Song, Cay-uh, broinlaw, Yerdie, White Trash, et. al. What kind of men would we be if we weren't working to encourage each other and hold each other accountable? Why do men specifically put up tough guy barriers? Why do we seperate ourselves from each other?
An answer to my prayers in this NYC thing is the Pastor. I have prayed to have a more Christian male in my life for years. I used to have that in Pretzel, but we have moved apart for many years. And so I thank God for the men in my life to encourage me.
And so we continue to doubt. Here's the revelation. Faith is something you need to trust. Without faith in someone, including God, there is no trust. So we need to build our faith in God in order to trust him with everything. "All I want is everything." God said that to me in my prayer time. Why can't I truly give it all to him and trust he is the only thing that will complete me? Because I need to build my faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day