It's all over but the crying...

So the Christmas extravaganza is all over. It was the most incredible Christmas I have ever experienced. Watching the video about how Christmas has a Face made it all complete. Watching my girls experience joy-even with the limited amount of presents-was incredible.
Harry gave us a check for $1000 for no apparent reason. The generosity and demonstration of pride in that maneuver is pretty incredible. Superstar and I need to pray about how we will use that, and what it should be for.

I couldn't help but think in every event revolving around Christmas this year if we will actually be able to do the same things next year. It is sad at times to think we might not be able to be at certain events, or enjoy being so close in proximity to our parents. I wonder if we will be able to afford to come to Michigan (notice I didn't say home...) for Christmas. If we can, how different is that going to be? VERY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day