mg's own posting

MG-The man, the myth, the legend. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. What will you do with it?

I want you and everyone else to know that it is rare to develop a deep relationship as a male with another male. However, in my listening to God, and reaching out to you, you have responded. You have been vulnerable, truly REAL, and laid it all out on the table. I have so appreciated that, as many males in our society enter into relationships with other males, they hold back and don't open up with their true emotions, feelings, ideas, visions, or whatever you may have. They don't allow other men to see the REAL them, myself included. What makes us so stupid? Pride? Arrogance? Stupidity? Not sure, but I thank you for being my friend. Now go get a kleenex.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.