Now Testing: Patience

So I have not (that I'm aware of) blogged on the status of my principalship position for quite some time. As a PIR, I have been quite busy with helping in the opening of a new school this fall, and learning lots about all the things that I will need to pay attention to in opening my own school. However, I interviewed with a potential board in November? They stated they hoped to make a decision by January 1. I spoke of my journey to nyc in the first interview, and that may have caused hesitation on their part based on feedback that I was given. And so I met with the entire board last night. And still no decision.

I know I need to trust God, and you would think that I would have learned by now that He will take care of my every need. So if I logically think that through, what exactly is it that is making me upset today? What is it that is causing me to feel confused? What is it that is causing anxiety for me? What is it that is making me feel a bit of anger toward this? It is hard for me today to not wrestle with these emotions, even knowing what I know. The unsurity in my mind of what it is that I am doing and what it is that I need to do is overwhelming today. I don't often have these feelings, and I am generally a very confident person. But today, I wonder why God is not answering my prayer the way I want Him to answer it? I will trust Him, even when it hurts.

Comments

Superstar said…
Do you still not understand? Praying for you today!!!!! Love you.
I'm praying for you too. You must on to something good, or you wouldn't be attacked.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.