Whitney Houston


How will I know? That's all I can say to you. Only God could have created this job in Brooklyn with me in mind, and only in His timing of perfection could it have played out like it did over the last year and a half +. Now our realtor calls us and there is a potential offer. But they don't want to close until July to get the tax credit. Thanks O'Bama. So how do you really know it is God's hand? He hasn't sent me an email or faxed me a memo on this one. So how will I know what is right in the eyes of God? Right for the kkft? Right for the buyers? I pray for wisdom, discernment, and insight into the right thing. Funny thing is this week I have been asking, seeking, and knocking. Is this His answer? Let us pray...

Comments

Morgan's Mom said…
Keepin you and the family in my prayers T$! That would be sweet news, and I have a feeling it may be the right time.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day