Community Opportunity

Early this week, I was thinking about how I was feeling about being at home without the girls. For a minute, it’s kind of exciting to be able to do whatever you want however you want whenever you want. But then you still have the responsibilities of life. So I was contemplating how much I miss the girls being home, and the fact that I will have the next weeks without them. Suddenly, I have dinner with Hammy, tonight I was given tickets to the Pistons game, and pastor is in town, so we will enjoy the evening there, next week I’m having dinner with menzl which I am looking forward to, and I am out of town for three days for work next week. After I do all that, the girls will be back. And so I sense that God has created community opportunity for me while they are gone. And I am so thankful that He cares so much about my needs for community. What a blessing to know that God gives me exactly what I need when I need it how I need it at the place I need it. That is pretty cool. Thanks Hammy for our conversation. Thanks already to a great evening I know I will have with pastor tonight. So where will your community opportunity come from this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

By far the most beautiful.