Tape Delay

The Daytona 500 is today. I am SO excited for the season to start. I can't explain why I enjoy NASCAR so much. Adrenaline. Horsepower. Teamwork. Excitement. Not sure what it all does, but I do enjoy it so. But we have an NYC meeting today, so it will have to be on tape delay. I've been home alone all week as the chicas are visiting the in-laws in Florida. As I sit here and watch the sleet come down. Exciting. The older I get, the more I enjoy quiet time alone. Strange, as I was younger, I tried to be the center of attention, but now I'd rather just sit by myself.
Went to HSG's on Friday night with the sick family and mucker. Great chili, and we got to watch the truck race. Nothing like a truck race on a Friday night to start your weekend off right.
I suppose I didnt' win the big game lottery either. Oh well, on to trying to do what is right even thought I want to do what is wrong knowing what is wrong is not right, and wanting to do what is right but compelling myself to do what is wrong but desiring both wrong and right. You figure that out, you take over the blog.

Comments

Sonyia said…
I got it figured out (that in of itself is SCARY to me!) but I don't wanna take over your blog. You are too entertaining on your own : )

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day