God is Large

So I have been encouraged by the amount of response I have gotten in the job search process. Surprised is perhaps a better word. I mean, I work hard at what I do, but T$ from Rtown in MI applies for things in NYC, greatest city on earth. What are the odds. I told superstar that God is large because every single call that I've gotten, I have been excited about. Not one has come in where I thought-oh, I wouldn't want to do that-or-I would do this out of service to you, God, but I don't want it. Every single one has been exciting and inviting. But yesterday, I did a phone interview with let's call it V. An organization. I applied big, and I can tell you it was the warmest phone call that I have gotten out of all of them. I could hear in the woman's voice the sense of invitation and sense of caring and desire to have me work for their organization. I am not being negative about the other calls, the people have been nice, I'm just making an observation. So she is passing on the big application, but putting my name forward on a couple of principal opportunities in the city. Since last summer, I have been asking God to put me where he wants me in a position, and I can't wait to see what that is going to be. Stay tuned. God is good to those who are faithful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day