Godfather, but not the movie kind

So I get a call last night from my cousin (not the nugget) Mattsy T. Wattsy. His wife t is pregnant with their first child, and it has been really neat to watch Mattsy grow up. He and the nugget are bro and sis, and grew up next door to us out in the Creek. We're all creekers. If you're not from the southern thumb in Michigan, that means nothing to you, but if you are, that means everything to you.
Back to the story-so Mattsy calls and asks me to be their first child's Godfather. What an honor. Someone thinks that I could possibly instill Godly values in a child? Like I said, it is an honor, and I vow to make my best effort to help Mattsy and t raise a child that follows God. Even if they don't name him J'matthew J'matthew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day