ARRIVAL OF COLLIN!!!


So I get the call on Saturday that mattsy and t's baby is on the way. I pray then for health and wellness, and a safe birth. From what I understand, t had to work hard, but all is well. When I got the picture, tears abound. God created this little boy for all to enjoy, so that we might see His hand at work in the world. God's beauty. Say no more.

I haven't talked to mattsy yet, but I have been praying for him and t. That God would reveal Himself and His plan for their lives through Collin. I pray for mattsy to become a Godly man, and teach his son what life is about, be a demonstration of humility, always communicate openly and honestly with his son, demonstrate love for his wife in a Godly way, teach his son about the way, the truth, and the life. I pray that God will use me to be a part of that life, and that I will be available to help mattsy and collin each day.

Mattsy sent me a text message after I sent one to say congratulations: "Thanks, he is awesome, can't wait for you to meet him." Tomorrow I am going to drop the chicas off at the airport to go to Harry's in FLA, and I hope to meet him then. Joy overwhelms me right now. Emotions force tears out of my eyes as I have hope in HIM that Mattsy will learn through being a parent just how much his father in heaven loves him. God bless the Walsh family each day.

Comments

K said…
how will you and I make it through the baptism? will we be baptising him with our tears?
Morgan's Mom said…
congrats to YOU God-father!
you and K are both making me cry I am such a softy!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day