GIANTS in New York


Superbowl weekend was a lot of fun. We've been going up to my Uncle John's Cabin for many years. I haven't been in on it every year, but they said nine years now. Good times, lots of laughs, whether there is running water in the cabin, or you are fixing something to try to get running water in the cabin. And I take back all the bad things I said about guitar hero, because it was a lot of fun playing it. (I'm scared to put that in this blog, but I think I can handle the fallout)
SO happy the GIANTS won. Nobody believed the Yankee, but I did.

Anyway-There will be giants in the land of NYC. I know this. But I am not scared. I am happy that God is on the move, and is going to take care of ALL my needs. That is pretty comforting. Pastor said today that the giants are there, but going through what we're going through now is training so that the giants don't seem so big. Makes sense to me. But I do wonder if I'll be at the cabin for Superbowl next year, I have this funny suspition that I will not. Maybe Yankee and I will go to a GIANTS game this year. I know we'll be battling giants together whatever comes to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day