Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Work, Work, Work.

So I continue my search for a position in NYC. I am assuming that there is some position in Education out there that God has a plan to use me in. What, where, how, when? Not so sure on those answers. But if you consider my job search a website, I'm starting to get hits. I have two phone interviews this week with excellent opportunities. Either of which I would love to have, one of which is an executive national position. I just can't wait to see which doors God opens for me. I have always loved the process of searching for a job on a national basis, but it was always just for fun. I never applied for any of them in the past. Now, I'm actually looking and applying, and getting calls. I also have an interview in NY at the end of March for a first round for another position. God is on the move, I can tell you that once again. The only way I'm moving to NY to work is if he opens the doors. Thank you for being my Doorman.

Comments

Sonyia said…
You ROCK! I"m just totally amazed at how many job interviews you are getting right now!

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day