Superman Lives.

I work for a charter school management organization. I believe in what we do. But this week, I got to see the movie Waiting for Superman. You don't have to work for charter schools to see it. And you really should see it. We know that our education system is not successful. We know what we need to do to fix it. And yet, people are not willing to stop the madness and fix the system so that children ALL get a quality education. Just go see it. Listen to the facts. Then respond to this question: "What am I going to do about it?" Superman lives. We don't need to wait for him anymore.

Comments

truthfully I think you are a superman too.
I know the kids in your school will be blessed by the love and effort you put in.
Keep moving forward.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day