Birthday for a Superstar

Even though I am not with my superstar for her bday today, her life has been on the tip of my heart all day today. She is the jewel in my crown that God has put into my life forever. I have loved her since before we ever even dated, and I knew then that she was something special. Little did I know just how special she would become to me. My life has changed since engaging in the power of relationship with my superstar. My life has done absolutely nothing but improve since the day she put her hand on my leg at Four Green Fields so many years ago. I would not be half the man I am today if it weren't for my superstar. Probably not even a quarter if we are being real about it. She challenges me. She inspires me. She loves me when I don't deserve it. SHe serves me each and every day. Did I mention that she is absolutely HOT and gets HOTTER every day? Moving to Brooklyn has given us an opportunity (at least in my thoughts) to become closer than we ever have been before. She listens to me more than ever. She blows me away with her beauty, her poise, and her commitment to following our Lord. God has a jewell for my crown. And she is a superstar.

Comments

You said it Bro.
She is an extraordinary woman.
Her faith is a light to show others the path of rightesousness. Miraculous joy flows from her daily.
pickel Head
UFS-INFORM said…
You're doing fine old
Susan said…
Happy birthday to the Superstar!
Superstar said…
Thank you! I'm the luckiest woman on earth to have you for my husband! Thank you for loving me.

Popular posts from this blog

Too, Too, Too Much Fun

Big Difference.

10 years in a day